Thursday, March 13, 2008

Taylor Writes...

Hi Everyone!

Things are going well at practice! We have a game on friday and Ethan and my mom arrived safe and sound for their visit. My teammates, Keith and Josh are hurt however, so we will be playing our game without two very talented teammates. Other than that, I think everything should go well and hope we can get the victory!

Congratulations to the UVM men's basketball team and their successful season. I was hoping they would make it to the championship game and head to the tournament.

I am playing now with teammate Pat Carroll and he played with a couple of players on the Vermont Frost Heaves so sometimes we get a chance to talk about how they are doing. It is great now that we have a lot of opportunities for athletes in every sport and are getting more and more competetive in the State of Vermont.

Best wishes to everyone!!

-Taylor

No comments: