Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I know, another survey. But let's get into the Christmas spirit...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? If I have time to wrap i like to wrap, if not gift bag!!
2. Real tree or artificial? Real
3. When do you put up your tree? The tree goes up about 2 weeks before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? Probably within a week after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? I have a little, but I am not a big eggnog person
6. Favorite gift rec'd as a child? Usually it was a nintendo or another gaming system from Santa
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? Usually depends on how many people I am shopping for!
9. Easiest to buy for? My Brothers
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I have ever really received a gift I didn't like, but I have received shirts or clothes that were too small
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually I am around to see everyone without needing to send a card, but I tend to use ecards!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph or Frosty
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually start shopping near the beginning of December, but I have finished shopping sometimes during Christmas Eve
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I enjoy a nice breakfast of pancakes, eggs, toast, hash browns, apple struddle, and whatever else we have!!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Drummer Boy, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Joy to the World, Let it Snow, Jingle Bell Rock, It's beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas, Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, almost every song!!
18. Stay home or travel? Well if I had more time I would like to travel after Christmas
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donner, Cupid, Comet, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Lots of traffic on the weekends
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? No
24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Cookies and Milk for Santa

We can't remember the last time we had so much snow in VT before Christmas- - Taylor will be SO excited when he arrives next week for the Holiday! He's always dreaming of a White Christmas!

No comments: