Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Taylor's Holiday Gift Guide


What He Couldn’t Survive Without


Well, because I spend so much time away most of the products I use daily enable me to communicate with my family and friends. So here's what I couldn't live without this holiday season:

1. Definetly my computer- - I email, IM, shop online, download music, watch movies- -I do it all!

2. IPODs are nice

3. PSP which is great

4. A Skype phone number and account- - if you talk to people long-distance or who are out of the country you have GOT to have one of these. You talk through your computer and can even video-chat if your computer has the capabilities- - FOR FREE. You can check it out at http://www.skype.com/ .

5. And lastly...I would have to say clothes are hard to live without. :)

No comments: