Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting to Know Taylor

So, we thought it would be fun around here if you could all get to know Taylor a little bit better. To do that we have some very special posts coming up in the next few weeks. Stay tuned for: Taylor's Holiday Must-Have list; Taylor's Favorite Thanksgiving; and Taylor's Holiday Traditions; plus MORE!

To kick off the GETTING TO KNOW TAYLOR posts we have a Q&A with him for you today. Remember, don't be shy, if there's something you want to know about Taylor, leave him a comment and we'll try to fit it in!

Camp Coppenrath: Share one food item that best describes the last year of your life. (example: “frozen pizza” because I did a 180-degree turn this year, or “cinnamon roll” because it had lots of twists and turns but overall was pretty sweet)
Taylor: tomatoe soup, its always the same thing every year.

CC: What one item in the kitchen best describes you and your personality?
T: refrigerator, I have a lot to offer and keep cool under all situations.

CC:What’s your favorite concert you’ve ever attended?
T: Trans Siberian Orchestra, and its the only concert I have been to.

CC: What cartoon character best describes you?
T: Raphael from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

CC: If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
T: Vermont, haha

CC: Complete the statement “I recommend…” (it can be a show, movie, book, restaurant, website, activity, etc.)
T: enjoying time with others.

CC: If you knew could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt?
T: Try to make everyone happy :)

CC: What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
T: invisibility, who wouldn't want that?!?

CC: If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but couldn’t spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?
T: Give some to people who have helped me in the past in anyway(schools, businesses, etc), give some to close friends, some to research for health, and some to other organizations that help others.

CC: Okay, this is a fun one, “2 Truths And a Lie” – Share 3 unique things about yourself and your life, 2 of them true, 1 false, and let the reader's guess which one isn’t true.
T: I have a tattoo, I like to eat fish, I am the tallest in my family

Well, readers, what do you think?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would assume hes the tallest. So thats out. Doesn't seem like a kid with a tattoo but maybe theres a tiny one on him somwhere. So I am gonna go with the fish being the lie. Do I win? Do I win? hahaha