Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What I'm Missing...


In an effort to take a break tomorrow and enjoy the holiday, we decided to give you Taylor's Thanksgiving Post today!

Hi Everyone,

Part of what I miss most being over here is Thanksiving. This is the third year in a row that I am missing a traditional Thanksgiving. The food that makes the day is my favorite and the time that I am able to spend with my family is certainly missed. If I was at home, the BEST Thanksgiving would be... a great big turkey dinner with gravy, mashed potatoes, warm rolls with butter, corn. In addition to having close friends and family around, telling stories, watching some football, and maybe even playing some games.
Enjoy this holiday and think about all of the things you have to be thankful for.
-Taylor
Oh, and think about me! over here! with no turkey! ;)

No comments: