Thursday, November 1, 2007

Update from Taylor!

Tomorrow we leave to play a team on the Canary Islands. We'll practice early in the morning then head for the airport. Our game is at 9 (I think :)) on Friday night but you may have to check the schedule!

Things have been going well. The other night I had a flu shot so I have been feeling pretty tired lately. We haven't had a day off in a while so that could do it also... It was great to have my mom here visiting. It was nice to have a meal everyday (that I didn't have to make!) and help maintaining my apartment- - there are some things you're never too old for! It went by very quickly but she will be back in the spring.

We were able to go out to dinner, go shopping and she was able to catch a game. We won (of course) and we have been playing pretty well together. I really enjoy playing with these guys and even have fun off the court.

Just wanted to say Happy Halloween to everyone and make sure to not eat too much candy ;)!!!

-Taylor

No comments: